I write on different TV serial characters at india-forums, compiled here all my stories; on following couples
Prem heer of Kis Desh mein hai mera dil,
Maan Geet of Geet
Arnav Khushi of Iss pyar ki kya naam doon
Raman Ishita of Yeh hai mohabbatein
Manik and Nandini of Kaisi yeh Yaariaan
Hey Naddiya, sweety thanks for the pm n sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy I can't comment long bcz I even now read the update Bcz I m not red the part till now due to I m bussy with my family my mom b dad going to my netive place so I dont have time but I egarly wnat to red the update n sure I will commnet after that so dont angry on me n yes after that I have so much time so pls update two three parts for weekent so I enjoy my weekend with u r ff I hope u understand my feelings pls I request u udpate more parts in this weekend
nice udpate sweety maaneet are to cute but I hate this NT pls kick her out from maaneet life n y geet is belive on NT n y she is so confuse if she forget that when meera ask her abot maan n acept him that time she tell her taht how can she refuse him then what happen to her now I hope biji help her n she knw her feeling towards maan pls update soon yaar kya geet maan ke room me shifft hogi?????????? pls kardo na I want my maaneet closer n together plssssssssssssssss update r y bussy kya?????????????? hope u get some time for updating
Hey Naddiya,
ReplyDeletesweety thanks for the pm n sorrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy I can't comment long bcz I even now read the update Bcz I m not red the part till now due to I m bussy with my family my mom b dad going to my netive place so I dont have time but I egarly wnat to red the update n sure I will commnet after that so dont angry on me
n yes after that I have so much time so pls update two three parts for weekent so I enjoy my weekend with u r ff I hope u understand my feelings
pls I request u udpate more parts in this weekend
love u
Hey naddiya,
ReplyDeletenice udpate sweety maaneet are to cute but I hate this NT pls kick her out from maaneet life
n y geet is belive on NT n y she is so confuse if she forget that when meera ask her abot maan n acept him that time she tell her taht how can she refuse him then what happen to her now I hope biji help her n she knw her feeling towards maan
pls update soon yaar kya geet maan ke room me shifft hogi??????????
pls kardo na I want my maaneet closer n together
plssssssssssssssss
update r y bussy kya??????????????
hope u get some time for updating
pls update soon n do pm whenever u udpate
love u